Does SecuPress support custom login pages?
You have installed a plugin on your site that allows you to create a "member space", like "WP Member", "MemberPress" ... You have now a custom login page available on the front end, added by your plugin, which differs from the native WordPress login page.
These custom login forms, displayed in the "front-end", are "home-made" developments from your plugin: they cannot benefit from the settings brought by SecuPress.
- No 2FA also named PasswordLess
- No Captcha
- No blocking of login attempts
Important concerning user logins
- Everyone can login through this page including administrators (all roles). Your SecuPress login protections like the 2FA are therefore rendered useless by using the custom login page.
- If you use the SecuPress Captcha, it invalidates the native login form if not checked, but also the login form of your plugin because the captcha cannot be displayed on this page. Your users will not be able to log in even if they enter their login/password correctly. The Captcha option in SecuPress should be disabled.
Prevent admin logins through the custom login form
- to know the plugin you are using,
- check if your plugin provides this possibility,
- if not, search if custom development for your situation is possible.